Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Madewell's Storyteller Scarf

Good morning Blogger! I'm happy to see that I have 4 followers today. Thank you for your support!
So, I don't usually shop at Madewell very often, but since I have a ridiculous love for maps, these scarves are something you guys must see. This is the one I have, which is from last season:

mapscape storyteller scarf

And here's another one from last season that I love: 

Mapmaker Storyteller Scarf


 But for this season, they are JUST as cute -
(I especially love this one)



These three (including one more) are on sale now for $55! 
Check out the story on these storyteller scarves on Madewell's Tumblr!

3 comments:

  1. Curious where you're heading with the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Greetings Jepara Furniture Need Info Contact Us. Istana Mebel Jepara....
    Furniture Jepara

    ReplyDelete