Monday, May 14, 2012

Needlepoint Must Haves

I simply cannot get over these needlepoint loafers and mules. I first discovered them on By Paige, and have been seeing them sold throughout all different websites. They even come monogrammed! I've convinced myself that I NEED at least two pairs. Here are my favorites:


And from Smathers and Branson, I am obsessed with their men's belts:

AND their flasks:

I suggest checking out all of the other products they have, too! You can also check out their blog here!






2 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying your Tumblr for awhile, and it looks like you're off to a great start here. I've been on Blogger for a few years and only recently made the jump to Tumblr. Added you to my blogroll over at the Cable Knit Charlestonian.

    ~Scott Alexander
    theckcblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your feedback! I will definitely follow you. This is the kind of support that gives me some self esteem with this whole Blogger thing! xx -Kate

      Delete